We are delighted to announce the 3rd Manged Service Summit live virtual event will take place on the 20 – 21st April 2021. This is not a replacement for the live events (we believe live face to face interaction, learning and networking can never be fully replaced digitally), our virtual events are designed to be complementary to it – to bring the industry together virtually and on-line to help deal with the unprecedented challenges we all currently face. With a mix of virtual, physical and hybrid events planned, we have developed the portfolio to keep MSPs, VARs and System Integrators informed, connected and inspired.
The event will take the form of four 2-hour interactive sessions over 2 days.
Each session will focus on a key issue MSPs currently face and will be based around a keynote presentation from an independent authority, along with further 10-minute interactive presentations and interviews with industry experts. They will also feature a moderated panel discussion responding to issues raised by the audience.
Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions and help frame discussions before, during and after the event and will also be provided with access to presentation content and supporting materials after it.
Key elements of the online summit included:
- Addresses key issues faced by MSPs today
- Two 3-hour online summit sessions spread over 2 days
- 10-minute interactive presentations – learn from experts in the industry
- Recorded product demonstrations
- Live audience questions
- Enhanced discussion and audience interaction
- Moderated live video panel sessions
- Sponsor digital booths (introductory video, company content, lead generator)
- After the live event, recorded sessions and sponsor promotional materials are now available for 3 months